Pacific Power Renewables will sell power to qualified customers with a Solar Shared Savings Program or a traditional Power Purchase Agreement.
Businesses that meet the following criteria can receive the benefits of a Power Purchase Agreement:
- Monthly electricity bills of at least $10,000
- Buildings with a large flat roof of 30,000 square feet or more, that receives direct sunlight or have adjacent land of an acre or more
- Owner occupied buildings or tenants with a long-term lease
- Buildings located in California or Hawaii
- Credit worthy established businesses
If you meet these qualifications for a Power Purchase Agreement, you can start the process by filling out our web request form. Pacific Power Renewables also offers a direct purchase option. Please contact us for more information.